Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day #7: And on the seventh day...God rested...Amen! Today was a great day of rest! Last night, I got to eat an Amanda Meneses original delicious dinner, do some laundry, and sleep in a real bed. Oh what a treat!...not to mention the company. We slept in today, went to Amanda and Mundo's church, and experienced an awesome church service. We listened to Pastor Bryan Houston from Hillsong church of Australia and he spoke on something that is very tender in my heart right now; not living in the past, but believing in a positive future...wow! As I move forward into this great adventure of life, I realized there were things of the past that I needed to surrender to God in order to allow Him fully into my heart again, ultimately allowing me to serve him in the fullest in the upcoming months. It was a very powerful message to say the least. I then enjoyed a relaxing day filled with 2 Starbuck's trips...yes 2!! Now, after a nice day of rest, it is back to some long days. We are all feeling a little resistant as we enter the final 4 1/2 days of PFO wondering how much more information we can take. I know it is going to be good, but need continual prayer as I have said before, there are some long days ahead! Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment