Thursday, July 1, 2010





For my last post from PFO, thought I'd just show you a few pics from this week! I got to enjoy some memphis BBQ (twice!), once with the Kenya group, and then again at a banquet thrown for us by the amazing organization I am now a part of, NICS. As exhausting as these past two weeks were, they were just as equally wonderful. I have made friendships with girls that will be my new family for some time to come. I have learned tons and tons of new info and now feel quite prepared to go out into the mission field. I am so excited!!!! 20 days and counting til' take off to Kenya. I will try and stay updated on all the amazing things I know God is going to do in the days to come and will continue with the fun posts from Kenya. Thanks to all who are praying. They are being felt and are being answered!

No comments:

Post a Comment